Outplacement consultancy in SaarbruckenOff to new shores in your professional life. Bring in professional support to your career transition.
What is the benefit of outplacement consultancy?
Advantages for the employee:
Only those who know where they want to sail set the sails correctly.
- Let us professionally support you with your career change
- Some of our partners work with a job guarantee, depending on the contract
- Find a new position timely
- Found your own business using our partners’ expertise
- Conclusion: With outplacement you can preserve your quality of live and decrease the social and financial impact of a dismissal.
Advantages for employers:
In the storm you can no longer mend the sails.
- Terminate employment contracts earlier
- Avoid legal proceedings
- Preserve and improve your image
- Replace redundancies with termination agreements
- Conclusion: Improve staff retention and your employees‘ motivation, and decrease the fear of job loss among your workforce.
Why do so many people choose our outplacement professionals?
You take centre stage
Our experts are all self-employed and independent from big consultancy agencies. This means an even stronger focus exclusively on your individual situation.
No risk for you
After your enquiry we will invite you to a first consultation totally free of charge. You alone decide how you wish to continue after that.
In times of career change and personnel restructuring in companies the people concerned often lack a certain light-heartedness. Professional outplacement consultants support you in this situation.
Choose your preferred appointement now!
Our podcast on current outplacement topics
Outplacement consulting from the employee’s point of view
How does outplacement consulting help you?
- The idea behind the service: In principle, it is easier to find a new job while you are employed than from unemployment.
- As an outgoing employee, you benefit during an outplacement consultation from the consultant’s comprehensive and up-to-date application know-how and knowledge of the labour market.
- Outplacement is the professional support you need for career reorientation, up to and including the conclusion of a new employment contract or the establishment of a new business.
Who finances outplacement consultancy?
- As a rule, the employer covers the costs of an outplacement service.
- Depending on the company and the situation, a certain percentage of the severance payment can be offset against the outplacement service.
- For the commissioning company, the measure is tax-deductible as a business expense. Under certain circumstances, the consulting service can be financially supported by the Federal Employment Agency.
- Employees may have to pay tax on the outplacement as a non-cash benefit, but they can claim the costs as income-related expenses to the same extent.
- There are more and more employees who want to take advantage of outplacement consulting and pay the corresponding fees themselves.
Outplacement consulting from the employer’s point of view
What is the right approach for HR managers?
- Separation processes are part of everyday life in HR. Many companies go through massive change processes, and within the framework of the necessary change management, personnel changes occur at all hierarchical levels.
- In addition to existential fears, anger or sadness on the part of those directly affected, at the very least tension can be felt in the company, right up to never-ending talks during the breaks. In short: There is considerable unrest and uncertainty, and the working atmosphere is strained. Give affected employees a new career perspective, the possibility for reflection on upcoming changes and the opportunity to prepare for them unhurriedly and with external help.
- Professional outplacement consulting supports you in these processes and ensures that you keep the employees’ work motivation high.
- We help you to choose the right outplacement consultant.
What are the costs for outplacement?
- Restructuring processes in companies are generally associated with high costs, and staff reductions entail additional costs, whether for severance payments, legal advice, possible pending labour court cases and ongoing payment of salaries during the notice periods.
- If a company decides to implement an outplacement measure, the decision-makers should clarify and plan with the available budget. The following information is intended as an initial guide; fees may vary depending on the outplacement service provider.
- For individual outplacement for executives, the usual market fee is about 20 to 24% of their annual gross salary including bonuses. This normally includes guaranteed and unlimited consulting until the signing of a new employment contract plus support during the probationary period.
- Alternatively, a variety of monthly programs can be purchased for a lower fee. Depending on the scope and duration, you can expect a fee of between €4,000 and €12,000 (always plus VAT).
The area of Saarbrucken / Saarland